Sunday, January 13, 2013

IAN O. WILSON enjoins Larry J. Jackson, Sr. Et Al

“... Water stays in places that people dislike” ~ my father loved the teaching of the Tao.  I was taught by my father to respect “chi” a forever mysterious energy~ “be like water ....”

TO:       Honorable Owen M. Panner, ET AL, 310 W 6 Street, Medford, Oregon 97501,

FROM:  Ian O. Wilson, c/o 105 NE 61, Apt #6, Portland, Oregon 97213, 503-318-0568,

             Your honor, I concur and stand with Larry J. Jackson, Sr.

             I, Ian O. Wilson, as you know, also filed 11 OCT 14 11:07USDC-ORM.  The/a filing(s) disclose my original wet signature: doing the best that I can to represent in the court as Pro Se, to settle matters by way of due process law.  Physically in Spokane, Washington, my mother and I filed papers there with my brother as well as L. Carlyle Martin and Linda C. Martin.  We, Martins and my family filed in Kelso, Washington State Court.  We, my family and I, filed at Multnomah County, too.  Our filings have been ignored or contaminated.

             The contamination and/or intentional dishonor of our filings caused me to be once again, revenue for the State of Oregon.  The false arrest and false incarceration as well as false revenue for the system was also what happened to my mother on September 22, 2007, by and through the courts and officers, administrators and public servants, absent the full honor in due process law.  As Pro Se, I was not: (1)  offered counsel nor taught or provided understanding of my rights,’ (2)  taught or provided the understanding of my rights’ in respect to the jury trial in a court of law according to my U.S. Constitutional “Bill of Rights,” (3) honored as a real party in litigation for conflict resolution and contract restitution in the courts, the papers were contaminated, and (4) protected nor was my family in the victimization of our estates, etc., there has not been due process law.  The system is broken and thus, I stand with Larry J. Jackson, Sr. and all:

             “...reopening ... war wounds ... so painful, it is a process of healing the victim complex ... I am an advocate of how to change and fix the inequities in this system that can no longer be ignored ....”

             I am not nor was I, professionally schooled in the matter(s) of law.  I did not understand what was going on in the United States when my mother blew the whistle in 2005, on the Federal Reserve System and agents.  Earlier than 2005, I began struggling with my own personal deep inner contention.  In my-our early adolescence [brother Ryan and I], our family was forced into an early unnecessary system of what was an agenda.  The label was “family therapy and drug addiction recovery.”  The agenda was to destroy family as a central protection for children or the 20/20 hindsight that I trust is zero.  The reality is, I have too firm a foundation of reference ~our lives were not a fractured unit in the state of New Mexico and in fact the family was a vital power to be protected.  School was a foundation of how to be the highest of our potentials, as ‘sentient’ beings.  I-we [Ryan, brother] learned foreign languages and I was tested and found to have “an aptitude for languages.”  I-we also learned musical instruments and my favorite was the Cello.  The spectrum of learning and assimilating information plus natural gifts/talents was not “Make Believe.”  I returned to Oregon in my year of 9, in fourth grade.  When our family returned to Oregon, we first were enrolled back into the Waldorf system of schooling.  It was not a long established system in the Portland area, as what was in New Mexico, however.  Thus, the public school system was chosen after interviewing at the Catlin Gable school and declining to enter that particular indoctrination.  Decided by our parents,’ of course, who also looked in to the teaching art, there.  My brother and I entered the Oregon public school system - and this was not a successful experience.  The public schools immediately began to force such as, vaccinations and this was an absolute do not poison from my mother’s scientific learning.  But, the schools did not honor the demand for contract from both our parents,’ to not vaccinate my brother and I.  The interferences with our lives that began with the public school system was undemocratic at best and criminal according to our mother, Roberta Kelly.  D. Lawrence Olstad, assisted our mother upon our entry into the middle and higher public school ‘grades,’ in stopping the schools from extracting ‘revenue.’  The public school system exercised a power as an incredible force, holding my brother Ryan and I, as though we were hostages.  It was in retrospect a very obvious non-transparent revenue system.  Criminals, my brother and I were treated as though we had to be lesser than the [for example “Catlin Gable”] private schools.

             Both my brother and I were highly well educated very early in life, and were taught critical thinking to expose agendas not transparent enough.  Ryan was attacked repeatedly until our mother enrolled him in a program at Marylhust to expose the agenda at the public elementary school, Buckman.  The Head of the Marylhurst MATH program, wrote the public school HEAD in Oregon a very powerful letter telling them to leave Ryan alone.  Ryan scored one hundred percent [100%] on the mathematical test and never had this been before Ryan.  Furthermore, the Head of the Marylhurst MATH program said Ryan was the “Newtonian mind, Galileo mind,” “the mind that wrote the formulas that the school teachers were doing their best to teach.”  You see, Your Honor, the public schools were about revenue.  The more the kids were found special [or lesser], the more funding to the school for more programs.  The result of this was of course the poor kid, Ryan for example, was constantly pulled out of the regular class to attend yet another level of special help, to pile work upon work and all busy doing nothing educational.  Tragically life did not improve in the public schools.  While in high school Ryan was attacked by an Asian gang.  The gang was guilty of causing much trouble, but until Ryan - Cleveland High School - there was no “Grand Jury,” to stop the violence.  The gang threatened to “drive-by” our home near Cleveland H.S., therefore Ryan and I, both in a rapid transition entered Portland Community College.

             Now, today here in the states of Oregon and Washington, and others,’ so many people who were seeing and too curious about how to fix the problems, are no longer alive.  But, those of us that are continuing to live get the understanding of how to stay alive here in the U.S. of A., during this-these, so many “agendas” and I, We, must do the best we can to cure the problems or there can be the self destruct cycle UNhealthy choice sold to us as though a celebration.  The business of addictions.  I am in the process of reading at the book: Gilad Atzmon’s “The Wandering Who.”  The global commodities are limitless.  Humans are sold and consume the greatest amount of poisons.  Where is understanding in the world poisoned as a contaminated decayed loss: the owners of human capital as global and with the bounty as global commodities more and never-ending more.  It is a disease, the globalists’ imbalances of never enough.

             We are here to learn.  Every human in earth.  My experiences at an early age were mostly as an apprentice to my late great father, Donald P. Wilson, born February 3, 1934.  My father was a fine art cartoonist.  He was the greatest man I have known.  With Lloyd Reynolds, my father brought calligraphy back to America when the country had decided the art was not fine enough.  Donald was and to this day is, the greatest stone sculptor in the U.S. of A.  He lived in his imagination and he mostly raised my brother and I in the art studios.  When my father’s health started to fail due to undiagnosed diabetes - because I had been carving stone with him for more years than I can remember, I became his primary “care provider.” My father and I spent time talking before he passed, for years and in these discussions we did our best to figure out how he got so sick.  Our family together traced the condition to *vaccinations he got when enlisting in the Army - When he was born he did not enter the earth in the strongest of infant health.  But, he was very healthy until he went into the Army and was vaccinated.  Both his arms had poisons injected at the same time, he passed through two tables and there were other enlisted men injecting from his wrists to the shoulders.  He recalled sickness among the service men, all who were injected got sick to the point where the inside of the ship was literally a couple of feet of vomit and the puke moved with the boat tossing on the sea of a gigantic storm.  He was surprised he survived, there were a number who did not.  The spirit of my father could not ignore a system that can fulfill a sincere method of conflict resolution and contract restitution, he would carve new life into the cold unformed stone.

             I am closing and state again, I stand with Larry J. Jackson, Sr., and all those of US that are committed in “how to change and fix the inequities in this system that can no longer be ignored....” my commitment is clean-whole-firm in understanding about healing afflictions purposely sold to force a degradation of our species in a “Make Believe” UN-real world, that is an Agenda~21 of revenue for insatiable greed to satiate a criminal global RICO.

             Respectfully submitted,

             Ian O. Wilson, January 12, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment